Saturday, July 4, 2009

Random thoughts

"Your mind is like a small bird that jumps from one branch to the other"
Sohini, a close childhood friend had told me this.
Several other times my mind was called volatile by another friend, "scatterbrained" by someone else.
My thoughts are so illogical and weird and different at times.
My blogs reflect my irational and illogical self.
At times I feel it's good to be this person. Life is just not black and white then.
But it also makes every day living difficult and complex.
At times I wish I could earn lots of money and get long holidays by beautiful sea- beaches at the same time. I wish I could spend endless romantic moments with special people, devour amazing preparations of seafood.
I wish I could make many adventure trips with friends.
I wish life would not just be brought down to communications through social networking sites and fake friends.
A good cup of tea in a soft comfortable chair, with a good companion, a view of a range of green hill, are some of the things I yearn.
Will I ever get all these in this life??
Romanticising life too much?? Isn't it??

No comments: